Welcome back to Marpole Oakridge Family Place
Keeping our community safe is of the utmost importance. While Marpole Oakridge Family Place (MOFP) is opened, we have put in place some preventative measures designed to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For your health and wellbeing as well as our staff, we have adopted BC CDC’s recommendations for social distancing and cleaning. These include:
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, countertops and high traffic areas.
- Allowing a limited number of people inside MOFP.
- Maintaining social distancing of at least 2m.
- Providing handwashing stations and hand sanitizers.
- Contact-free entry and exit to and from MOFP for Circle Time.
We’ve missed you and look forward to seeing you!
MOFP is facilitating in the multi-purpose room at 8188 Lord Street:
Circle Time is hosted on Zoom from Tuesday to Friday from 10:30am to 11:00am, it will include singing, dance moves and other activities just like at Family Place drop-ins.
Please contact Yukiko Molnar (email@example.com or 604-263-1405) to register for the virtual program.
Mother Goose program is temporarily on hold due to the B.C. restrictions.
MOFP is facilitating at the Marpole Neighbourhood House at 8585 Hudson Street:
Circle time on Wednesdays and Fridays from 12:30-1:00pm
The in-person programs are temporarily on hold due to the B.C. restrictions.